BBC – Education & Family News
- Fri, 17 Feb 2017 17:00:32 +0000: German parents told to destroy Cayla dolls over hacking fears - BBC News - Education & Family
Researchers say hackers can use an insecure bluetooth device to listen and talk to a child.
- Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:56:25 +0000: Schools fear business rate rise will be 'breaking point' - BBC News - Education & Family
A sharp rise in schools' business rates could push budgets beyond breaking point, say head teachers' leaders.
- Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:46:54 +0000: Welsh taking off in Tokyo - BBC News - Education & Family
Daito Bunka University is giving its students the opportunity to learn Welsh
- Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:40:56 +0000: Deputy head Jonathan Norbury banned for sex with teens - BBC News - Education & Family
A deputy head teacher is banned from schools for at least 10 years for having sex with teenage girls.
- Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:19:01 +0000: Third of children 'not reaching expectations' - BBC News - Education & Family
More than 800,000 children could be behind in literacy and numeracy by 2020, says charity
World News International
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 21:55:41 +0000: Alt-right 'supervillain' - BBC News - Home
Writer and internet "supervillain" Milo Yiannopoulos has been dropped from a US conservative conference.
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 21:49:25 +0000: Sutton United 0-2 Arsenal - BBC News - Home
Arsenal reach the FA Cup quarter-finals as goals from Lucas Perez and Theo Walcott beat non-league Sutton United.
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 21:22:30 +0000: FA Cup: Theo Walcott scores 100th Arsenal goal - BBC News - Home
Theo Walcott scores his 100th goal for Arsenal as he doubles the Gunners' lead in their FA Cup fifth-round tie against non-league Sutton United at Gander Green Lane.
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 21:16:22 +0000: Trump names Lt Gen HR McMaster as national security adviser - BBC News - Home
Lt Gen HR McMaster replaces Gen Michael Flynn, who was fired after just three weeks.
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 20:40:18 +0000: Olympics & Paralympics 2020: Badminton among seven sports to lose funding appeals - BBC News - Home
Badminton is one of seven sports to lose its appeal against UK Sport funding cuts for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic cycle.
Additional News & Resources have been added below: