BBC – Education & Family News
- Tue, 27 Sep 2022 05:01:41 +0000: Teen Lincolnshire drag queen: 'This is where I'm meant to be' - BBC News - Family & Education
Tyler, who is supported by her parents, has not ruled out applying for future seasons of Drag Race.
- Mon, 26 Sep 2022 05:03:58 +0000: Cost of living crisis: Students face choosing food or fun - BBC News - Family & Education
Cash-strapped students say they face choosing between food or fun as cost of living crisis bites.
- Fri, 23 Sep 2022 13:29:10 +0000: Covid: First rise in infections in UK since July - BBC News - Family & Education
The largest rise was in secondary school children as the new term started, according to the ONS.
- Fri, 23 Sep 2022 05:25:24 +0000: Study finds Cambridge University 'benefited from slavery' - BBC News - Family & Education
A report commissioned by vice-chancellor, Prof Stephen Toope, prompts a raft of recommendations.
- Thu, 22 Sep 2022 23:45:10 +0000: Five things to take to university - and one to avoid - BBC News - Family & Education
Brighten up your accommodation, make friends and save on costs with these handy items.
World News International
- Wed, 28 Sep 2022 03:05:11 +0000: Hurricane Ian: Cuba suffers complete blackout after storm - BBC News - Home
The island's electrical system is experiencing a complete collapse in the wake of the deadly storm.
- Wed, 28 Sep 2022 02:51:01 +0000: Iran protests: Death toll rises to 76 as crackdown intensifies - rights group - BBC News - Home
Activists accuse security forces of firing live ammunition at protesters as a crackdown intensifies.
- Wed, 28 Sep 2022 02:35:16 +0000: Hurricane Ian: Florida fears catastrophic flooding as storm nears - BBC News - Home
Florida's vulnerable Tampa Bay area could be struck directly for the first time in a century.
- Wed, 28 Sep 2022 02:18:37 +0000: Wall Street firms fined $1.8bn over staff messages - BBC News - Home
Barclays, UBS and Goldman Sachs were among the 16 firms named by regulators in the probe.
- Wed, 28 Sep 2022 00:49:25 +0000: IMF sounds alarm on UK tax cut plans - BBC News - Home
The UK government proposals will work at "cross purposes" with the cost-of-living fight, the IMF says.
Additional News & Resources have been added below: